Hallo

Liebe Besucher und Freunde der Familie Stenglein. Wenn ihr unser Forum besucht habt würden wir uns auch über einen kleinen Gruß oder einen Eintrag ins Gästebuch freuen.
Antworten
Eric Stenglein
Hallo

Beitrag von Eric Stenglein » Sa Mär 17, 2007 20:58

Hallo Ich heiße Eric Stenglein und ich komme aus den USA. Meine familie kommt aus Deutschland und ziehe zu Amerika um.

Mein Großvatter wurde in Voitsmannsdorf geboren.

We could be related. I am still learning German. Es tut mir leid aber mein deutsch ist schlect.

Eric Stenglein
emstenglein@yahoo.com

Gast

Hi

Beitrag von Gast » So Mär 18, 2007 0:34

Glad to hear something from a namesake in the states.
Think my father could check whether there is a relationship. He´s very versed in the knowledge about our family-tree and forbears.

Don´t fade learning German :wink:

Achim

Beitrag von Achim » So Mär 18, 2007 0:41

The previous written statement is mine and not a guest one.
Unfortunatelly I´m a novice doing things in the internet...... :lol:
"Aus den Steinen, die einem in den Weg gelegt werden, kann man etwas ´was schönes bauen."

Grüße, Saluti, Regards

Achim Stenglein

Eric Stenglein

Mehr Verwandter

Beitrag von Eric Stenglein » Mi Mär 28, 2007 5:56

Ich habe viele Fragen. Woher Kommen Sie? Sind Sie Norddeutsch oder Bayer?

Mein Großvatter heißt Max und er hat vier Brüder und zwei Schwestern. Mein Urgroßvatter heist Michael Stenglein und meine Urgroßmutter heißt Walberga Blöchel (spelling?). Max, Peter, Michael, und John wurde in Voitsmannsdorf oder Nürnberg geboren. Voitsmannsdorf ist Nord von Nürnberg. Der andere Bruder und zwei Schwestern wurde in den USA geboren. Kennen Sie diese Leute? Können Sie mir helfen?

Mein Onkel Wayne wissen mehr. Ich rufe ihn an.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Eric Stenglein

I hope to hear from you soon. Sorry if I have some grammar errors but I am only a 3rd semester student. I am taking 4th semester and higher German courses. My professor says that I speak very well and that I am learning at a very fast rate. I must be a natural German student!

emstenglein@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/emstenglein

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Mi Mär 28, 2007 6:15

Voitmannsdorf in Bamberg nicht Voitsmannsdorf.
Es tut mir leid.
Eric

Eric

New Stenglein

Beitrag von Eric » Do Mär 24, 2011 18:43

My wife and I are glad to announce the newest Stenglein (in America) was born March 8th, 2011. His name is Maximilian Eric Stenglein. :D

Franz-Josef
Administrator
Re: New Stenglein

Beitrag von Franz-Josef » Mi Mär 30, 2011 4:39

Eric hat geschrieben:My wife and I are glad to announce the newest Stenglein (in America) was born March 8th, 2011. His name is Maximilian Eric Stenglein. :D
Congratulations!
Grüße
Franz-Josef

Träume nicht dein Leben, sondern lebe deine Träume

http://www.facebook.com/franz.stenglein

Achim

Beitrag von Achim » Mi Mai 04, 2011 22:13

Eric,
happy that such good news coming over the great pond. :wink: All the best to your wife to you and your familiy in general. Maximilian is a good choice, albeit it doesn´t sound very american, and fits perfectly to Stenglein.
Regarding to your question you ask a couple of years ago, I´ve to apologize for not responding to it. My father was disease-ridden the last years and passed away in December of the past year. So I was preoccupied of this period.
Nevertheless I we talked about your assumption. We came to the conclusion that we aren´t related. Stenglein is a name of frequent occurence in northern Bavaria (Franconia) and even in the same village it could well be that there are a lott of different lineages of the same name.
Unfortunately I´m not able to give you a better more detailed answer, but it is very strenuous to trace those things. Say, it takes a lot of time and effort to do elaborate investigations.
God bless your son..

Cheers
"Aus den Steinen, die einem in den Weg gelegt werden, kann man etwas ´was schönes bauen."

Grüße, Saluti, Regards

Achim Stenglein

Achim

Beitrag von Achim » Mi Mai 04, 2011 22:17

Eric
All the best to you and your family. I´m happy to hear thatsuch good news blowing over the great pond :wink:
Good bless your son...

Cheers
Achim

Grüße, Saluti, Regards

Achim Stenglein

Antworten